These healings are directed to the subtle but powerful energies underlying imbalances which may manifest as over-weight or under weight. Sekhmet is aware of what is behind each person’s energetic situation and will work appropriately.
There are many possibilities behind the maintenance of over-weight or lack of weight which are out of awareness and may be limiting health. These drivers may be coming from very deep levels and need Sekhmet’s restorative work.
- Karmic contracts.
- Past lives cannot be underestimated in their influence upon our physical body.
- Where survival has been challenged by lack of food, any food limitation may be experienced, deep down, as a risk to life.
- Starvation- in times of crop failures (common). The need to eat will be paramount but there may also be a pattern of monitoring any intake, for survival.
- War camps where food was denied.
- Emotional associations and conflict around food from these lifetimes.
- Sacrifice – where food is sacrificed to feed another (Parent and children). Appetite may be so suppressed that it is difficult to want to eat. The connection to food may have been broken.
- Ascetic lives: patterns of denying control by the body. There may still be residues of this disconnection, and older spiritual prohibitions around food. The digestion system may have closed down and this pattern and its energy may have come forward into this life.
- Desire for invisibility.
- Protection from conscience.
- Protection needs following abuse.
- Chakras may need repair.
- Loss of appetite for life
- and more....
When: 19th August 2018
Where: 48 Twyford St, Bishopdale, Christchurch
Time: 10.00am -4.00pm
Cost: $120.00 - Full payment due 05 August