How you will recognise this tour is for you
- You may ‘feel’ or ‘hear’ the call to come. You may feel drawn. You may start to feel very strongly about this tour without knowing why.
- You may begin to have a range of unexpected emotions breaking through e.g. sadness, fear, disturbance, uncertainty perhaps followed by feelings of strength, elation and power of spirit. These are similar to the feelings that the Cathars were likely to have gone through in their difficult time. These are beginning to rise also in you, from the old lifetimes, as this long karmic cycle moves towards its completion.
- You may just ‘know’ that you are coming. You may even fight this for a while then realize this is really what you want.
- You may feel that what you have been waiting for has come. The time is now.
- If you feel unusually stimulated by reading this, without knowing why, this could be touching something in you, known or unknown, going back to those Cathar times, or some similar events. This may be your opportunity for healing and releasing the old cords to this.
- You may feel very moved by the Cathars predicament and want to come, to connect with them in some way.
- If you have experienced scapegoating or bullying, or are sensitive to this happening to others, you may be holding an old connection to those kinds of energies that you would benefit from releasing. If you have been bullied for a lifetime and have felt powerless to respond, then this healing tour may be for you.
- If you find yourself, for no obvious reason, being treated as an outsider and feeling separate from others, this may come from an old pattern of rejection for different beliefs.
- It just feels ‘right’ to do this even if you don’t know why. You don’t have to be religious, or spiritual to come on the tour. You will still receive the healing you need.